what is it?
Unmanaged IT systems are a significant risk to your business.
Maintain provides scheduled systems reporting to ensure
your servers and systems are operating at the level you
need them to. Depending on the level of service you choose,
TEAMnetwork will carry out regular systems reporting and
maintenance of your IT systems, including…
- A five-point server health check
- Network availability, performance, and security
- Server re-starts and disk storage capacity checks
- Operating system updates
- Virus protection checks and password updates
- Data protection to assist in disaster recovery
- Critical system checks
- Network firewall checks
- Internet usage and traffic volumes.
Maintain provides comprehensive reports in an easy-to-follow
format. And we’re always available to explain any issues and
help you resolve any problems.
how does it work?
If you’re considering a Maintain agreement we can assess your
requirements, and advise you on the best way to maintain your
critical systems and achieve your objectives.
A regular check-up
Maintenance checks are carried out monthly using remote
access tools. Once our technical team has completed its checks,
we’ll generate you a comprehensive, easy-to-read report.
Charges for Maintain are based on the number of server
instances and firewall appliances. You’ll be invoiced each
month and you can cancel at any time, with just 30 days
what are the benefits?
When you choose Maintain you’ll start to see the benefits:
- Affordable and regular systems reporting
- Early identification of potential issues to prevent serious or
- The assurance that your critical systems are being monitored
- A reduction in support costs due to fewer server issues
- The ability to respond to maintenance issues on an ongoing
- The freedom and confidence to focus on other areas of your
- Access to the expertise of TEAMnetwork’s experienced
- Information on new and changing technologies affecting your
an individual approach every time
Because every client has unique needs, we’ve developed
flexible ways of delivering Maintain. There are three levels –
Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Each level has different features and
benefits. If the solutions here don’t suit you, we can work with
you to develop an approach that’s right for your business.
What level of Maintain should I choose?
Take a look at the features of each of the levels of Maintain
we offer. It will help you work out which level is right for you.