what is it?
Service is there to help clients with technical issues,
network problems, systems changes, and hardware issues.
Service clients have direct access to a team of expert systems
engineers, available to resolve technical issues – big and small
– on a day-to-day basis.
how does it work?
Clients can raise an issue over the telephone, online, or by
email. Issues are logged and managed in TEAMlink – our
online support tool – and clients can track the progress and
history of any issue, in real time.
Our technical team will work with you to resolve any issues
over the telephone, by remote access to your systems, or if
necessary, by visiting you onsite.
You’re charged only for the time it takes to resolve problems,
at a competitive hourly rate (minimum charges apply), and for
travel time if we need to resolve your problem onsite. We also
offer a priority call-out service and rapid response.
what are the benefits?
When you choose Service you’ll get all the benefits of a
proven and responsive technical support service:
- Support to handle and resolve your day-to-day technical issues
- Access to a dedicated team of experienced systems engineers
- Clear and transparent time charges so you can monitor and control costs
- Faster resolution of technical issues with remote system access
- Priority response for serious or severe issues
- Daily updates on issues available online through TEAMlink
- Expert support to help you keep your systems operating
an individual approach every time
Because every client has unique needs, we’ve developed flexible
ways of delivering our service. There are four levels of Service
available. Each level has different features and benefits. If the
solutions here don’t suit you, we can work with you to develop
an approach that’s right for your business.
What level of Service should I choose?
Take a look at the features of each of the levels of Service
we offer. It will help you work out which level is right for you.