what is it?
Our procurement service enables TEAMnetwork clients to
purchase a wide range of IT products and services through us,
at competitive and transparent prices. With Procure we take
the hard work out of IT purchasing. We’ll source and supply
you quality products, direct from our network of reliable
New Zealand distributors, at an agreed mark-up rate on the
Our online order tracking system, TEAMlink, lists products
and current pricing from multiple suppliers, allowing our
clients to conveniently compare products and prices online in
their own time.
We’re there to help you every step of the way. Our expert
technical staff can advise you on selecting the right products
and services, answer any questions you have, provide quotes,
install any products you purchase, and service your hardware
once it’s up and running.
how does it work?
Once your procurement agreement is in place, purchasing your
IT products through us is easy. You’ll pay a set mark-up on all
products and services you purchase and we’re always available
to discuss your requirements and advise on the right products
for your business.
Once you’ve decided on a product you can request a price or
quote from us, or simply go online to TEAMlink and look up
the current wholesale price and your ‘buy price’. You can order
products over the telephone or email us your order. It’s that
easy. TEAMlink keeps a record of your previous purchases
and our re-stocking policy enables you to return unopened
products within seven days of delivery.
Procure clients receive a single monthly invoice for purchases,
reducing time spent handling multiple invoices from multiple
what are the benefits?
When you choose Procure you’ll start to see the benefits.
- Access to a wide range of IT products including hardware,
software, consumables, digital copiers, telephones, and laptops.
- Sharp, competitive pricing with reductions on standard retail prices
- Total transparency – you always know what you’re paying above the wholesale price
- Impartial and independent advice – our staff aren’t incented to sell you anything
- Technical expertise every step of the way, from selecting the right product through to delivery and installation
- Free quotes and prompt, priority delivery of any products purchased
- A single monthly invoice for your IT product purchases
- Information and advice on new technology products that suit your business
- The freedom and confidence to focus on other areas of your business
an individual approach every time
Because every client has unique needs, we’ve developed
flexible ways of providing our procurement service. There are
three types of ‘Procure’ agreement – Casual, Standard, and
Commitment. Each has different features and benefits. We can
also customise procurement agreements to suit clients with
large or more complex purchasing requirements. And if the
solutions here don’t suit you, we can work with you to develop
an approach that’s right for your business.
What type of Procure agreement should I choose?
Take a look at the features of each of the agreements we offer.
It might help you work out which one is right for you and your